- Sub 60 10k
- Win Race – I’ll take any win, probably won’t happen but it’s still a goal
- Stay with the pack on a Cat 5 road ride/race (don’t get dropped)
- Cyclocross.. as soon as Cyclocross season starts… focus on Cap City CX. Upgrade to Cat 4. Go for the age group and Cat 4 classes.
- 300 FTP – To get to 4 Watts/KG I need to get to 300 FTP and see below.
- 74kg – still need to lose 10 lbs.
- 16% Body Fat
- Top 10 in Sport Class for 2018 OMBC Season
- Top 5 in Sport Class for a Race
- Mohican 100K – This is an awesome event that’s less than an hour away and I need to do it!
- Run Marathon or Trail Marathon… Mohican 26.2???? Do IT!
- 7,000 miles cycling
- 700 miles running
What would make an ideal season?
2018 is the year I focus on building endurance. I’m working now on my endurance base. I need to be able to ride & run over 4 hours straight without quitting. I’ve proved that I can go 2 hours, but my legs are at their limit. I need to get my eating and hydration right. I have to get a lot of things right. If I get these things, then I would say 2018 has been amazing. Getting most of those would mean that I made it to another level.
- Winning a CX race
- Finishing a marathon
- Finishing the Mohican 100k
- Finishing top 5 in Sport 40-49 overall
- 16% body fat